Saturday, May 10, 2008

BORED BORED BORED!!!

I so can not sleep. I have the most boring life now--I work around 16 hours week so long as people don't cancel on me, which happened all day today. So I sleep out of boredom and then I am up all night and then I am extra bored because everyone is sleeping. I can't stand it!!! My sleeping has been way off anyway since I ended school and this is just so much worse. I already finished the book I was reading, half of my netflix discs, and utterly failed to pass any levels on the Mario DS game tonight and really just want to sleep. But alas, here I go to start yet another novel.

4 comments:

Keri said...

that is so sad!

rain said...

K well, you should do something with me. I'm at the, "I'm fat, so I don't want to go out of my house phase", yet, for Cole, that's not very fair. So let me know. No pressure, but I need to alleviate boredness, too. Maybe we can work some kind of system. Did you finish The Host? How was it?

KaSs MiLeS said...

and it makes it way worse that you finally got plans, but I cancelled on you. sorry.

Amy said...

knit or something...or you can come over to my house and scrapbook while I work? I am always up for some company because I get pretty bored at work.