Friday, September 30, 2011

State Fair Substitute

We planned  a trip to the State Fair with our friends. But then they decided Salt Lake was just too far away and that Thanksgiving Point was a sufficient substitute. I cared at first, but it quickly went away. Although I missed the great sideshows the State Fair has to offer. There is really no substitute for that.
My pictures loaded backwards, kind of, mostly randomly, but I have no desire to fix it. This is Legend, Stephanie and Shelton. It could've been a great picture if I hadn't cut Shelton off.

Legend thought it was great to push Felix around in his stroller.
This is how dessert after went. Very chaotically and messy:


Felix and Lege LOVED the indoor area. It was the first play place that Felix has really appreciated and he thought it was fantastic.

This is Stephanie and Baby Gray chilling while the kids played inside.








This horse was massive. So massive Kyle would not get too close to it.



This was Felix's look of indifference as the horse tried to eat him. He just slowly pulled his legs farther and farther up.

5 comments:

Keri said...

that looks like a fun trip. thanks for blogging, I like seeing what you're up to.

Erinn and Ryan said...

Playgrounds are so much more fun once your kid gets mobile. On the other hand, they're a lot less fun. Now you have to hover next to him to keep him from cracking his skull on something.

Did the horse get many toes?

KaSs MiLeS said...

I love that picture of you and felix in the tube, very cute. Can't believe how big he's getting!

rain said...

K. How did I miss this post? How do I miss all the posts even with freaking pictures in my blog feed? I've said it before and I'll say it again: Blogger hates me.

So, I want one of those cow couches. Except I want it soft, like an actual couch--like an actual cow. Less smelly though. And, I love that last picture of Felix being eaten alive by the horse. I think he was just testing you and Kyle as parents...when were you going to stroll him out of the danger zone? Also, don't be upset that you didn't go to the STATE state fair....cause we'll be there next week, right? And maybe it will all be zombie related propaganda, but it will still be fantastic, right?

Sarah said...

I just have to say, who thinks SLC is too far away, maybe someone that is comfortable wearing a BYU Tee-shirt in public..hahaha? Cute photos though and I love that Felix is such a cool cat (LOL -I'm laughing at my own joke)!