Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Stuff

First of all, sorry to Rob, Kyle's friend, who thinks my blog is too Felix-centric. You better run away now. We've been trying out a few new things at home with Felix. It's been funny to see his face.
He started using his saucer toy. He would face plant a lot, but he's learned to pick himself up. But we have to stick a ginormous textbook under his feet so that he can reach.
We also have been trying out taking baths in deeper water, which makes him VERY nervous. And we have started trying out solids--which he is also not very sure about...as you can see.
This isn't new, but it's sure cute:
And lastly, I tried putting him in a summer outfit before he grew out of it and it was adorable.

9 comments:

Kory said...

Your header thing looks like a crime movie, and you 3 are up to no good. I like it. Oh, and tell Rob to eat it, because some of us actually care about your family and want to be updated.

Keri said...

Erik is laughing his guts out at the Felix and friends picture.

Sarah said...

That new photo is so funny! Yeah - there's a photo with the top we got him!! I love his face in all the "new stuff" photos!

Amy said...

It took like 15 minutes to figure out what was going on with that top picture.

Anyway, I love these pictures. Axel didn't like cereal at first, but we didn't feed him until 6 months so by then he was just dying to eat something.

Erinn and Ryan said...

I say MORE Felix stuff! That kid makes my day.

You should count yourself lucky if Felix takes to the food thing on time. Evan was about 8 months old before he would voluntarily eat anything other than milk.

rain said...

I'm thinking Rob should eat it, as well. Because people with babies just...like their babies. Everything they do is interesting to them. That's what happens when you have kids. And I love Felix's muscles/fatty chubbs on the tops of his arms in his tank top. That's exactly why I always made my babies wear them.

Christy Smith said...

I love it! It's so fun to watch them grow and have new adventures! Megan bawled her eyes out the first time we gave her cereal. Oh, and the summer outfit picture is so adorable! It's crazy how different clothes make them look so different.

Shauna said...

It's funny how a baby takes over your life and your blog. He has changed so much lately! Is the cat jealous?

maida said...

That's OK he is soo cute.