Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy birthday mom! Today is my mom's birthday and since she is selflessly spending the day at the Bishop's Storehouse, this is my way of saying happy birthday on her birthday. My mom is so awesome, as you can tell from the above picture. It makes me so happy that she dresses up every year for my halloween party (while dad consistently wears the same outfit every year). I'm not very good at these shout out posts, but my mom is the greatest. She still takes care of me even though I'm 26 and married. She makes me sandwiches and buys special food to have at her house for me and makes me smoothies when I'm sick. And she even keeps Story up past her nap time so I can see her every Wednesday :) She really is an amazing woman and I love her. Happy birthday mom!

5 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

woot woot!!

rain said...

*fist pump* Word.

Kory said...

Holla! Mom's da bomb!

Kyle said...

Uh... Hang Loose sign? That's still cool right?

Shauna said...

I think you younger ones keep mom young! Those of us who grew up in the 80's just stressed her out. I love love love your new kitchen/living room. So great!