Monday, July 20, 2009

Once Again

Yep, I did it again. I'm becoming fond of hiking. Especially this hike. It was amazing.

We got there and there was a moose on the hill, which was so cool. But eventually it got kind of lost in the bushes so we went on our way to find the trail to Bridalveil...something we never succeeded at...so on our way back to the car we discovered that the moose had come all the way down and was on the bike trail. Taryn and Erik bolted after it and so I bolted after them (which I was glad of so I could run after it and not look dumb because I was "chasing the kids"). We got this close to it:
It was amazing. Eventually we lost it though and went home to swim. Where I discovered this: (sorry I know no one wants to look at my thighs but check out that bruise)
And that is from a mosquito bite. Apparantly I scratched the heck out of it and created this on the back of my leg...whoops!
Kyle however was responsible for this:
So that was our Saturday.
Sunday we decided to paint the kitchen and Jerome who said "I'll go to Kelli's, but I'm not painting" sure did a lot of work...sorry Jerome, but we really appreciated it! First Jerome got roped into vaccuuming our ledge thing which was sick nasty. We put the vaccuum on the fridge and he started but it quickly wheeled off and so I ran to catch it and got my finger stuck in it. Keri swooped in at the same time (I thought to help me) to save her camera. The finished product pictures are coming soon!

6 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

poor guy.

Amy said...

That bite looks horrible! I would get that looked at :)

Erinn and Ryan said...

You know, moose are actually very dangerous. I'm scared to death of them!

Glad to hear you painted the kitchen. Your house must be so cute now! We're looking forward to seeing everything!

Kyle said...

I told them that after i heard the story too, Erinn!

I was all, "Did you know that moose will trample you to death just to hear your screams?" And Kelli was all, "So?"

Kory said...

I'm glad someone brought up the fact that moose are mean. Some guy was sitting there and a moose walked up and started stomping on his head.

Shauna said...

I would have helped you paint. Did you take pics of the finished product?