Thursday, July 9, 2009

I did what and when?

This may come as a shock to anyone who knows me, but I did in fact go hiking today at 6:30 in the morning. I'm not sure who was possessing my body when I agreed to go, and not just agreed, but enthusiastically agreed to go. It was Vic's last day and I had to work so we had to go really early. And believe it or not I loved it. I can only remember one other hike in my entire life that I enjoyed. I'm proud to say the tally has now come to two. I didn't feel tired, I didn't feel sick, I didn't puke at the top, and I loved it!
I thought we were there at this point, but Keri insisted we weren't. Luckily it was only like a hop and a skip away. And yes, that's the really cute tank top Rainey got me. And I wore another to bed last night and have the third one on right now, but unfortunately it had to be covered with a sweater since I'm at work.
This is when we got to the bottom. We enjoyed the view, had some snacks and then I insisted we get going because I still had to start my 10 hour work day, which didn't feel as long as I expected. I'm sure the nap in the middle helped out with that...

8 comments:

Kyle said...

Yur perty.

Cassie said...

Wow I'm proud of your rising early!!

Kory said...

I didn't realize he was leaving so soon. We didn't get to see him much. Hiking....

Amy said...

Good for you! It sounds great! I am envious of anyone who dares to hike! I love walks, but I don't know how I would fare hiking.

bearclaw said...

was that stewart falls?

Sarah said...

Nice one Kelli and those are really cute tops!

rain said...

The tanks look great on you. Juuuust as I suspected. ;)

Shauna said...

I was totally bummed I wasn't invited although I wouldn't have gone, too lazy! You need a few kids to tone down that energy of yours.