Friday, May 8, 2009

Graduation!!

I graduated last night. It was really long but I am SO grateful to everyone who came! This is my face the first time I saw my husband that night after my friend had me convinced that he got in a car accident with her husband. I was very relieved.
Above are my school friends Fabi (left) and Stephanie (middle). And below are everyone who came.
(Back, left to right) Dad, Mom,Kim, and Kyle
(Front left to right) Brit, me and Leisha
Kyle's mom and grandma.
And Donny.

And this is my cute dress I got for graduation that I got to show off while we got ice cream. Natural ice cream at that. Shauna would totally dig it. I liked it a lot, but my natural flavored ice cream (that's what they called it) was covered up with Strawberries.
Thanks again to everyone who came!!!! I know it was boring but it meant a lot to me that you were there.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! Glad your night was good!

Keri said...

Oh, I wish I had been there to support you. Your dress is pretty. Congrats, I'm so proud of you.

Christy Smith said...

Wahoo! Congratulations! I so wish I were there right now...I begin the grueling journey in just a few months.:) And you looked awesome in your dress, too!

Erinn and Ryan said...

You look so cute! Ryan says we probably have to get you a present, so, look out I guess.

Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Sorry we couldn't be there - I love your dress! I also love the photo of everyone!

rain said...

Big Congrats! Your BBQ was fun today--I wish I would have gotten some of the Chocolate cake, but Jeremy ate my and all my kid's allotted portions. CURSE YOU, JEREMY!! :)

Your dress was very cute.

Shauna said...

You rock! The after party was fun. I don't think you would have wanted us to come to the graduation with Andy yelling from the crowd "Shake it Kelli !!" So Donny? What's up with that? And tell me more about this natural ice-cream, I want some right now!

Kory said...

Congratulations on graduating. I mean, I graduated years ago, but who's keeping track?

bishopfamily said...

Congrats Kelli! That is probably the best feeling ever, being done with school! I must say that I am super jealous!