Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Brain is Almost Developed!

The only thing I can recall right now from my past 33 hours at school in the last 3 days is that at the age of 25 your brain is fully developed. So basically, what my teacher said is that personality is cemented in at 25. So I've now got less than 3 weeks to make any changes I need to. Any suggestions?
Another big announcement is that I am going to the dentist for the first check up in 3 years. I can't say first time, because we all remember that lovely fiasco. Here's a picture to jog your memory (not for children, trust me, Cole is just barely over seeing this).

So I'm proposing a contest. Everyone can guess how many cavities I'll have and the closest one wins! You can include root canals and absessed teeth if you like.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

500 cavities 30 root canals (or whatever).....in 1 tooth!

Keri said...

personality changes....where do I start?
I'll go with 3 cavities.

Amy said...

6 cavities, one root canal. Lets throw in a crown to boot! :) Let me know how it goes with my dentist! Tell them you are my sister in law. (but use my middle name, because I haven't been since we got married.)YIKES!

Amy said...

Oh I meant MAIDEN name not middle :

Anonymous said...

2 cavities is my guess
-jamie

Unknown said...

ok my real guess is 4 cavities 2 root canals......or mabey no root canals.....no nevermind my real guess is 4 cavities 1 root canal

and i dont think your brain sets in at EXACTLY 25 mabey just around there though

rain said...

I don't believe it. I think everyday events change your personality. There's no way you can be "cemented" at any age. I know that this is supposedly all science and research and whatnot, but I also believe it's wrong.

As far as cavities go, only one. But you will need some sort of work on an abscessed tooth.

KaSs MiLeS said...

That's gross. My guess is 7-8 cavities and 2 root canals.

Kory said...

I'm wishing good will on you nad saying no cavities! And personality changes... Maybe acquire a few more?!