Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I had an awesome birthday. Kyle took me to dinner Friday night to my second favorite Thai restaraunt. My first favorite is randomly closed so we couldn't go, but it was still great. He let me open two presents: a pair of earrings and a book of lists! What more could I want than a book that facilitates my obsession of lists? Before we left I manage to spill on my new pants, which I have done every time that I have worn those pants since I bought them.




Saturday we went boating and I got some great burn lines. But I forgot my camera, so no pictures, sorry! But I looked smoking hot, like Sarah said, I have a great rack. Sunday I got to go to church! Yeah! But then I got to nap and have dinner at my mom's. My mom put 25 candles in my cake! It was quite the hazard, but it made me really happy and I blew all the candles out in one try!

Thanks to everyone who contributed/participated in my birthday festivities. I loved it.

5 comments:

Kory said...

Just so everyone knows, the biggest bag was from Amy and me.

KaSs MiLeS said...

Thanks for mentioning that i was there and got you a $10 gift card to Walmart, see if i ever do that again! I really liked playing sequence!

Kelli said...

OMG! I didn't say what anyone got me because I knew it'd be a competition. I appreciated all my gifts!

rain said...

It's okay that you didn't mention my and Jeff's gift...because I know it was totally the best and such. I wouldn't want anyone's feelings hurt, either. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Also, you've told me quite a few times about your fantastic rack...yet, I've never seen it. So sad I missed the boating trip. :)

Amy said...

I must say that your 2nd favorite tai place is my first favorite. (I can tell by the benches which one it is)

I am glad you had fun on your birthday, I wish I took pictures of boating too. I just wasn't feeling good. But I did take my camera, but I forgot to take pictures. I am also hesitant about getting my camera out on the boat, especially the way Mark was driving! GEASH just kidding, I really just forgot.