Wednesday, November 14, 2012

County Fair

I went to the county fair with Stephanie and Shelton this year. Actually, I went with Kass and watched Story dance. Then we looked around for awhile and found this amazing train display that Felix would not leave. During that part Kass went home and Stephanie and Shelton showed up and I went with them to the rides.  Kyle was driving home from work to meet us, but the traffic was so bad he never made it. Felix went on his first ride without Kyle and I still feel terrible about it. Especially since he loved it so much.
And of course he liked the second. He loves anything with a steering wheel.


That's Legend and Gray behind him.
Felix had so much fun I was so excited for the State Fair, which has to be better, right? No. It was a horrible waste of time and energy. From now on we're just doing county fairs.

No comments: