Friday, December 16, 2011

Thanksgiving

The pictures came out in a weird order and I'm too lazy to re-order them. But here's our Thanksgiving with Kyle's family:
 Felix was about to melt down, but Kyle took him down stairs, and for some reason his shirt came off, and he was quite happy for more than another hour.
 This is Elise trying to make Felix play Princesses with her.










 I like that Chuck got caught licking his fingers.

 We played frisbee after dinner. I am a lot worse at it than I remember.
 
 Felix drops food down his shirt just like I do :)
 Erinn always makes a thankful tree.
 I liked this leaf the best:
 I like ending the night with drunk babies :)

2 comments:

Erinn and Ryan said...

We had a great visit. Thanks for hanging out with us so much! I really like that picture of Felix in the frisbee field, it reminds me of a propaganda poster for some reason.

rain said...

How dare Felix not play princesses. He needs practice. He's going to have lots of sisters, I just know it. And I've said it before and I will say it again: That house is INSANE!