Thursday, December 1, 2011

Craftastic

 I've been crafting a lot, but not taking a lot of pictures. Sewing is just so much easier and faster that I don't feel the compulsive need to make sure my project is documented when I'm done. This is the doll I made for Kyle's niece for Christmas. And then I loved it so much I made one for my niece's birthday on Saturday.
 Then once upon a time I went to Seattle and came home with 10 projects to do. This is one of them, for Erik:
 And one for Taryn:
 And one for Keri (this may appear boring, but I am super proud. I made the pattern myself!):
 And I've been working on this for the last year at a monthly quilting class. It's a small wall hanging. I just need to get a back on it and quilt it, but the top's finished and that's the most important part!

7 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

I'm very impressed. Taryns hood is so fantastic! So is the doll.

Kory said...

That's a lot of stuff to make. Quilting makes me tired just looking at it.

Keri said...

Erik just asked the other day if I thought you'd remember to make the toad. I said we asked you to do alot of things so probably not. he'll be so excited. That hood turned out really cute too. Can't wait!

maida said...

Wow! You are so ambitious and so brave, I wouldn't attempt so of those things. Good Job!

Christy Smith said...

Whoa...I'm totally amazed. They all look so awesome, you domestic goddess, you. :)

rain said...

You are beyond talented. That is all.

Shauna said...

Wow you did all of that? I love Toad!