Sunday, May 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!

Kyle turned 28 this week! How old!!! Jk. Wendy's family threw him a mini party tonight. Jessica made the most amazing cake for him. Something I will never be able to beat. And they got him an air soft gun since some wretched kid stole his from his car. It was really sweet and fun. The most memorable quote from the night was Jeremy telling Jess his great idea for when she gets a job: "Instead of putting the money in the cash register, you should put it in your pocket!"

4 comments:

rain said...

Glad your birthday was super-great. And I love that cake. It's allllmost as fantastic as your mustache. You know how much I love those.

Sarah said...

That cake is great - I'm glad you had a good birthday :)

Sarah said...

That cake is great - I'm glad you had a good birthday :)

Shauna said...

That's a great cake. Looks like the one's mom used to make out of that book. Happy Birthday Kyle.