Monday, April 12, 2010

Week in Pictures April 5-11

We started off the week seeing Alice in Wonderland (not in 3d to avoid me puking) with Wendy's family.
Tuesday we got a kitten! We were just going to look, but Kyle couldn't walk away. I knew he wouldn't.
Wednesday we watched a Jazz game on the big screen at the Jordan Commons. We got there really early to beat the crowds...but the crowds never really came :) The Jazz did really poorly.
Thursday night my friends from work came over to sew crochet hook/knitting needle holders. It was supposed to be real fast and a one night deal, but we only got as far as cutting out our material.
Friday night we dyed eggs with our friends Stephanie and Shelton. Shelton and Kyle totally tried to get out of it, but they lost.
This was the coolest egg ever. It's C3PO.
Kyle went to town on our yard work Saturday. I supported him by laying on the grass and talking to him. He did a fantastic job on planting our front porch area.
Sunday, lots of people came over to meet our cat including Wendy's family, Kory's family, and Kyle's mom and brother. And finally I gave Kyle's brother Kevin the hat that I made him this week. I was really nervous about it because it didn't turn out quite as I expected, but he loved it.

5 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

you forgot to mention who helped you pick out said coordinating fabrics. its a lot of work when you're involved, so i should get some credit. just sayin.
i like how kevin's hat turned out. do you have a name for your kitty yet?

Erinn and Ryan said...

I'm so happy you got your cat! Can my kids love it to death when we come up to visit? Elise says kitties are her favorite animal, but I think the only time she's seen one up close was the time we went to Shauna's neighbor's house.

Unknown said...

That's a very cool C3PO egg, and knitted hat. And your kitten is cute. Hope all that works out well.

And I am AMAZED at Kass's talent at being a coordinating-fabric-genius. I have a baby quilt to prove it. Er, I guess technically, Syd does. ;)

Shauna said...

Wow you have been busy! All that creative energy while creating a baby too. The hat looks great. Erin, Elise can have any neighborhhod cat she wants, I don't think anyone would mind! Seems we have more cats than people around here.

Shauna said...

Doesn't Alice look like Amy Robinson?