Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Bathroom!

Kyle decided that we should switch bathrooms so that he and the kitten could share the big bathroom and I could have the smaller one which is 1- Free of kitty poo and 2- Closer to the bed for my emergency pukes. So we switched even though I had put so much work into decorating the other one. But thisweekend (Saturday excluded) I had tons of energy and time and re-did my new bathroom and I love it now.
I painted it, put in a new light and decorated it with fish.
And even though there is less space, it is so much easier to be organized in this bathroom because of the over the toilet shelves. And I took the office organizer that I had been using for my piano teaching supplies and transformed it into a make up organizer (it's the thing on the top shelf with the red flower on it). Anyway, maybe this is boring news, but I'm quite excited. It energized me to clean the whole house and we can see the top of our dresser and our bedroom floor for the first time in months!

4 comments:

Erinn and Ryan said...

That's amazing. Your "new" bathroom is better decorated than the one we've had for six months now. Actually, better decorated than any bathroom we've ever had. Maybe we should hire you.

It's funny how doing a big project energizes you into doing stuff you've been putting off forever. You'd think you'd be tired and do less, but it's usually the opposite.

Keri said...

That looks really fantastic. I love the blue with the green accents. Good work!

rain said...

I like your decor. And I'd be happier with a closer AND litter box free, bathroom.

Sarah said...

That looks great - I'm dreaming of having my own bathroom - someday....