Sunday, November 8, 2009

Copy Catter Follower

Kass has this cool magnet board at her house that has the days of the week and all the meals she makes on magnets. So since I never know what to eat or make I decided to copy her. I got all the stuff from Ikea a long time agoand it's been sitting around because I didn't want to screw it up or make it totally ugly. But today I couldn't stand all this stuff laying around anymore so I went to work. I haven't written the meals on the magents yet, but here's where it is in my kitchen: And here's a close up:
I love how it turned out!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I was going to copy her two like a year and a half ago! But then have never gotten around to doing so...Its always on the back of my mind. But I just write them on a scrap paper each week and it just stares at me all week begging me to get motivated...Yours turned out super cute tho, did you use vinyl for the lettering? Very creative!

Kelli said...

It's just normal paper glued on.

Cassie said...

I love this idea!!

KaSs MiLeS said...

yours is 100% cuter than mine. im acutally working on a cuter version using "from my kitchen" cartridge. i love your colors!

rain said...

I should do that! It's way cute...however, my kitchen is so overrun with crap I don't know where I'd put it...Maybe I'll just wait till we get a bigger house. Yeah, that's what I'll tell myself, anyway. Until then, I think most of our dinners will be provided by Del Taco. As per usual.

Sarah said...

That is so cool! I don't think I could do it though as I only want to eat what I feel like at the time - we're both fussy like that.

Kory said...

Very sleek.