Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cats and Dogs!!!







I'm not really a big animal lover, except when it's baby animals. The cats are Kurt's and the dogs are Kyle's mom's. They are both trying to find homes for all of them. I would take one but I hate hair and we're not allowed to have pets of any kind. But I'm actually kind of glad we have that excuse, because I think they're cute to play with but I have no desire to clean up pee poop puke or hair. The dog that Kyle is playing with has one blue eye and one brown, which makes him the cutest, but also disqualifies him from being a show dog. So if we were to take a dog, that would be the one. And his name is Star! How perfect!

3 comments:

rain said...

So when buying a show animal, different eye color is out...however, arthritic hips, blindness, decaying teeth and no sense of smell is something that you look for? Gotcha. This is why if I ever have an animal, it will not be an inbred purebred. I'm gonna to to the nearest free box, close my eyes, and be content with whatever I pull out. It will save on the vet bills.

Amy said...

Yeah tell me about it! Zoe is shedding right now and it is driving me crazy! But I must say I love having her around despite her hair. She is a really good dog, and I highly recommend a dog to anyone. pure bred or not

KaSs MiLeS said...

You don't like hair, yet you shed so much of it?! :0) that kitty's paw makes it look like you had a hole i your tights.