Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Kelli!

I couldn't think of anything I wanted to get or do for my birthday except going to the zoo (which Kyle is not a fan of) but since it was all I wanted he took the day off and went with me. Keri and her kids were going to come, but her kids have gotten too cool for it.
Felix was fairly unimpressed at the animals. He looked at them, but didn't smile or anything.


This was my favorite. Kyle mocked me for blocking kids and even ignoring my own child while I watched the polar bear in pure delight. It was so amazing. He would jump off the rocks, swim to the window, flip backwards and do it all again.


Felix was unimpressed (even with the polar bear) until we got to the tigers. I was so enthralled in his response I didn't even remember to take pictures of him. He was talking and laughing and pointing at the tiger and did not leave for a LONG time.
But don't worry. His disinterest returned as soon as we left the kitty.





That night my mom made me a better than birthday cake. It was delicious. Wendy and Kass joined us (though I'm pretty sure they were there for Keri, not me).

And the Sunday after Kyle's family celebrated my birthday with a peach cobbler.




1 comment:

Erinn and Ryan said...

Kyle, you could have stretched a little more and made that.

I wish I could have been there to wish you a happy birthday! And to eat peach cobbler . .